I found that nasty gas line leak. I circled where the air bubble are continually flowing from. No wonder I had trouble finding the leak, I really expected it to be in a joint, but it was a faulty 3/4 inch T instead.
Circled in red is where the faulty T is in the system. That means that a pretty fair bit of pipe is going to have to come apart to change the T. There are 7 joints in this picture that need to come apart. Then follow the pipe to the right, and through the wall..
There are 4 joints in this pic also.
I got it all apart and changed the faulty T and got it all back together again. It's been at least 4 hours so far and the gauge has'nt moved off the 16 psi mark yet. So far so good, hopefully she's still holding in the morning.
This is a personal blog, mainly for my own use. I am building a house with my own two hands, but I am learning alot of things as I go. I do not claim to know what I am doing, or if anything I do is even close to being done correctly or safely. So please, if you are planning on using any of my ideas or methods for your own use, please get professional advice before actually following through with your actions. I will not be held responsible for any injuries or damages of any kind caused by information or comments from this blog.