I had some company come over on Monday, and they brought some goodies to bar b que. All I had for a b b que was my ancient old piece of junk that was'nt working so well anymore. But I did have a brand new one not even assebled yet, stashed away in the garage. It's been there for a couple years now I think. We quickly put it together anyway. Nice. I've been meaning to get this baby together for some time now.
The battery box all painted and almost ready for action.
The plenum for the furnace needs a little modifications in order to fit under the stairs. This was quite a job.
Still modifying the plenum.
The finished product.
There it is sitting on the furnace under the stairs. Nice fit.
Now I gotta cut a hole in the front of the plenum and join this 90 degree elbow up with the plenum. There is another piece that goes in between the two. I'm not real fond of this furnace installation stuff and can't wait until I am workingon a new stage of the house project. The almighty drywall mudding is still patiently waiting for me.
It's been raining pretty steady here all day yesterday and today. The river is flowing pretty wild again.